What's new

raimund

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm an android user for almost two years. Finally switched to iphone 4s because all our computers at home run on OSX, now the experience and connectivity is now seamless.

Hoping to learn more about this wonderful phone and contribute to this online community as well. :)

Hello and welcome to the iphone forums, osx and the iphone will run more smoothly.. did you find that you missed anything from android yet? any features or customisation that is now not possible on ios?

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm an android user for almost two years. Finally switched to iphone 4s because all our computers at home run on OSX, now the experience and connectivity is now seamless.

Hoping to learn more about this wonderful phone and contribute to this online community as well. :)
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

@Unleashed So far, one thing I miss from adnroid is the one swipe access to connectivity like bluetooth, gps and wifi. But aside from that, I've been enjoying every minute with my iphone. Being able to use facetime with my siblings and my girlfriend is great.

@Poisonivy Thanks for the link, ma'am. Very helpful.

@smalltowngirl13. Thank you much for the warm welcome.

the swipe feature sounds a lot like sbsettings but that is a tweak only found in jailbreak un fortunately also you can get a tweak called 3g Un restrictor that would allow facetime use over a 3G connection.

i didn't know facetime can now be used over 3g after tweaking.

Unfortunately, untethered jailbreak for 5.1 is yet to be released. Thanks for the tip sir.

a ok you are a jailbreaker :) well it will wont be long for pod2g's jailbreak to be released

You're right sir. It's just a simple tweak using SBSettings via Cydia. I immediately jailbroken my phone hours after the official release of pod2g. :)

The assistant extension for Siri's international services made it compelling to jailbreak.

Now I can use siri to find establishments here in the Manila. Thanks again for the help sir.