What's new

cath

Reaction score
Hi my name is Cath i am a new mumber i have a iphone 4 ,i dont know much about using them. Ive been trying to put my music onto my phone i though that when u sync your phone the music get tranfered onto your phone like the iphone does when u sync it please can u help

Hi my name is Cath i am a new mumber i have a iphone 4 ,i dont know much about using them. Ive been trying to put my music onto my phone i though that when u sync your phone the music get tranfered onto your phone like the iphone does when u sync it please can u help

Hi Cath and welcome
What I do is open iTunes and if you've not used iTunes before it will ask if you want to import all music. Select yes. If you have already been using iTunes then on the main page is tabs at the top look for the music tab and click this. Then click sync all music, or select which ones you want to sync. If no music is in iTunes then put in your cd and copy to iTunes. It'll ask to do this. Once copied sync to phone. I hope this makes sense.

iHolophyte

Hi Cath, and welcome to the forum. Let us know if you've got the iTunes music transfer figured out. iHolo... gave a fine solution, and I hope it works for you. Me -- I stay away from iTunes as much as possible!

thanks for the info will give it ago.

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!!! :)

emoticon-animal-066.gif
Welcome!