What's new

New member looking for info on battery cases

ellelmd

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new to iPhone forums.

I am looking for info and reviews on the best iPhone 4s battery cases. Ideally I'd like to find something that compares the best charger cases, but any info on a particular charger case would be great, as well.

Based on my research, Mophie, uNu and iBattz are popular, but I can't decide between them. As far as features/specs, I am comparing mAh, weight, dimensions, ease in pushing iPhone buttons and amount talk time is extended.

Thanks so much!

Lisa

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums Lisa. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules
: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.
iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure |Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking.

I personally own both Mophie Juice packs, the air and the plus. They're pretty good, but the only con I would say for the plus is that it takes a little longer to recharge than I would like, but I just leave it there to charge overnight. An alternative I would recommend would be Xtrememac. It's very durable, very "angular" as opposed to a rounder feel like the Mophie. The Xtrememac is slightly more expensive but does have a little kickstand that I like very much when watching movies and playing Zynga Poker :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Thanks so much for the info, Jon! Checking out the Xtrememac now.

Welcome aboard!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)