What's new

New Member/iPhone Owner

Taykiin

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to stop in a say hello as I'm new to the forums. Just made the leap from Android as I've developed/themed on that platform for as long as they've been around. Just got burnt out with the Android platform in general and just not happy with the stability along with other resulting factors (Signal, Battery, etc...). My iPhone 4s is currently on the delivery truck and will be waiting for me when I get home! Extremely happy and excited for unboxing and throwing it right into an Jailbroken state! Hope to learn my way around and start pumping out some sick themes!

Thanks for the great forum! :)

Hey all,

Just wanted to stop in a say hello as I'm new to the forums. Just made the leap from Android as I've developed/themed on that platform for as long as they've been around. Just got burnt out with the Android platform in general and just not happy with the stability along with other resulting factors (Signal, Battery, etc...). My iPhone 4s is currently on the delivery truck and will be waiting for me when I get home! Extremely happy and excited for unboxing and throwing it right into an Jailbroken state! Hope to learn my way around and start pumping out some sick themes!

Thanks for the great forum! :)
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.