What's new

New Member Intro

CTYankee

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I got my iPhone 4s last August after years of being a corporate BlackBerry user. It was actually my iPod and the prevalence of iPhones in my workgroup that prompted me to switch when I became eligible for an update.

My tech background is three decades of combined high-tech industry customer support and IT experience, but the last 15 years have been mostly at the senior management level. I hate to say it but I've become a tech-savvy end-user compared to the hands-on tech I once was.

I look forward to learning more and more about the capabilities of my phone. I've already added a bunch of apps, the most recent one being the RedLaser QR scanner this morning. See you around the forums!

Regards,
Bill

Hi folks,

I got my iPhone 4s last August after years of being a corporate BlackBerry user. It was actually my iPod and the prevalence of iPhones in my workgroup that prompted me to switch when I became eligible for an update.

My tech background is three decades of combined high-tech industry customer support and IT experience, but the last 15 years have been mostly at the senior management level. I hate to say it but I've become a tech-savvy end-user compared to the hands-on tech I once was.

I look forward to learning more and more about the capabilities of my phone. I've already added a bunch of apps, the most recent one being the RedLaser QR scanner this morning. See you around the forums!

Regards,
Bill
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)