What's new

New member and new iPhone user.

chris1977

Reaction score
Hi after owning android phones for the last 4 year's I'm finally giving iPhone a go, on Sunday when I upgrade I'm going to get an iPhone 5. So after a quick google search for iPhone forums, this one was top of the list so here I am.
Are there any sitse I can look at for newbies to learn tips and tricks for ios?
Also I'm going to be needing a case for my iPhone, any recommendations?
Thanks.

Hi after owning android phones for the last 4 year's I'm finally giving iPhone a go, on Sunday when I upgrade I'm going to get an iPhone 5. So after a quick google search for iPhone forums, this one was top of the list so here I am.
Are there any sitse I can look at for newbies to learn tips and tricks for ios?
Also I'm going to be needing a case for my iPhone, any recommendations?
Thanks.

Everything you want can be answered here by using the search function or by starting a thread in the right forum.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Chris, a lot can be learned by downloading the instruction booklet. I don't have a link by Google has one. Things like how to take a screenshot (Press top button and home button). There are just so many things.

Case recommendations. It depends on how you use it and how much protection you want to give it. I use a leather pouch,but it isn't always in there. Others love the Otterbox. You have to just look at what's available.

Everyone new comes in here with these questions, myself included but being familiar with forums I knew not to ask that. Just look at responses as they come in and they will answer many of your questions.

Welcome to the Forum.