What's new

New IPhone user

Theodore

Reaction score
Hello:
I am Theodore. I am planing on getting an IPhone 5 mid November and I like to get all the facts and learn about how to use a product beforehand. I use Apple products, such as IMac and have used an I Pad. I am looking fwd to being involved in the forum. I hope you will include me in your forums.

Having experience with IOS certainly helps when you get an iPhone. Welcome to the forum, there is a ton of info around here, I've learned a lot in a short time.

Hello:
I am Theodore. I am planing on getting an IPhone 5 mid November and I like to get all the facts and learn about how to use a product beforehand. I use Apple products, such as IMac and have used an I Pad. I am looking fwd to being involved in the forum. I hope you will include me in your forums.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Hi:
Thank very much! Thank you for the I Phone tips. I will keep them handy and will be using them after November 20th. Can't wait. I may be a I Phone heavy user. I will def be using a lot of wifi until I see how much data I am using.