What's new

New iPhone 5 Parts Video and News of New iPhone Cases Emerge

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

AppleInsider reports today on a new video that has surfaced on Japanese website Macotakara featuring what is said to be the front and back of the iPhone 5. The video shows the taller display, the headphone jack now on the bottom of the phone, and smaller dock connector, as well as the fact that the home button remains in the same place. A SIM card port is shown on the right of the phone, and internal parts also appear.

Meanwhile, a separate story on AppleInsider has news of Apple’s plans to release at least two new cases for the iPhone. One of the cases is said to be a “bumper” case which will fit the new, taller iPhone, and the second, according to iLounge, will have a new and very different design, possibly even incorporating a stand. iLounge’s sources say that the latter case is said to be different enough to have “a major impact on the accessory market.”

Source: Archives

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first time I have visited right here. I discovered lots of interesting information in your forum. In the volume of comments on you, I guess I’m not alone! continue the actual impressive work.Good information, keep working man. I like your website. Cheers.