What's new

New iPhone 4s user have maybe not too dumb questions

scottmti

Reaction score
Hello
Scott here
Just bought the phone and so far most thing is what I have been expected.
I love the design of the phone. Hardware quality is awesome. My wife has iPhone4 and we have iPad2 in the house so I guess I am kind a use to the iOS system. For years I have been using Android device (Droid X, Incredible) I even bought a Nexus and returned it in 5 days, changed to HTC Rezound for week and traded it to iPhone4s (Verizon Store dude looked at me like what da @#$% matter now?)
Anyway, to make long story short I am now pretty happy with iPhone4s.
I won't go down the list of Pros and Cons of the phones, I'm pretty sure it's been discussed many many times.
I just like to ask or advice on how to question and some glitch I am having (Same with my wife iPhone)

We have google email account, we set up through MS exchange and sync mails, and calendars and contacts.
Everything seems fine except that some of the contacts phone numbers are missing. Their emails are there, names and all the infos are there but no phone numbers. I goto google mail and see their name and I see the phone numbers, but not on my phone.
Before I bought the iphone, my wife told me here contact number is not there, I thought she must have done something so I didn't bother to look at it. Now since I have the phone, it is happening on my phone.

So I input the phone number from the phone and couple of second it appears on my google contact on webpage, so it does sync but the contact has two mobile number (same number) but I only see one on my phone.
I check all my contact and they seem to have all the phone number, but my wife has 500+ contacts with number so I didn't check it.

have you guys run into this issues? Is there certain format I should be entering on google contact page?

thanks for the help.

ps: For all the Veizon owner..Nexus, HTC Rezound (Best Phone so far from verizon) iPhone 4s has best battery life. PERIOD !! yeah, you can turn 4G off, but still iPhone 4s has better battery life. I tried it. Try leaving your Android phone 100% charged and unplugged at night. See what happens in the morning. Nexus 50%, Rezound 70%, iPhone 96%..tried it. I left all similar setting.