New i5, not connecting wifi

rippersroo

New Member
Hi i had trouble waiting 30+ hours for my O2 signal to come through on my new ip5 now I cant get on my wifi. I've just got home and it connected after I put the password in but stayed for about 5 mins if that and now it's gone off.
I've tried turning phone and wifi switch on phone on/off. This is not turning out great at the moment coming from a slow 3GS but at least everything worked on that!
When my wifi is listed and I try to connect it has the message "can't connect to bthomehub" .
Please has someone any advice I want to love my new ip5 but at the moment I'm back on the 3GS cos it's connected to the wifi. Thanks in advance
 
One more thing you can do is ring Apple, as your iphone 5 is new you will have 90 days free phone support, they will have you sorted out pretty quickly.
 
Thankyou I had tried all these but just woke up and entered pass word for my wifi and its accepted it-just hope it's stays that way now.thankyou for your help again poisonivy.
 
Thankyou I had tried all these but just woke up and entered pass word for my wifi and its accepted it-just hope it's stays that way now.thankyou for your help again poisonivy.
thats great, fingers crossed then, i will leave this thread open in case you have further problems.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top