What's new

New Guy

p3unit32

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the iPhone forum, glad apple has one. I definitely am looking forward to the release of the iPhone 5, especially since I lost my iPhone 4. I thought the next iPhone would be coming out at its usual release dates, so I had to buy an Android phone. The HTC Inspire 4G, it was a lot cheaper, and I could not at the time afford to buy another iphone 4. Androids ok, it has its pros, and the are cons as well. I see why so many people are flocking to it, but I really like the iphone better. I look forward to chatting with you all.

p3unit32 said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the iPhone forum, glad apple has one. I definitely am looking forward to the release of the iPhone 5, especially since I lost my iPhone 4. I thought the next iPhone would be coming out at its usual release dates, so I had to buy an Android phone. The HTC Inspire 4G, it was a lot cheaper, and I could not at the time afford to buy another iphone 4. Androids ok, it has its pros, and the are cons as well. I see why so many people are flocking to it, but I really like the iphone better. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to the forums p3unit. You'll find a lot of info here. The rumors surrounding the release of a iPhone 5 has been squashed, it's better to wait for apple to officially announce it.

iCrank said:
Welcome to the forums p3unit. You'll find a lot of info here. The rumors surrounding the release of a iPhone 5 has been squashed, it's better to wait for apple to officially announce it.

Your right, but whether it's in September or October I still will have to wait. Beside I want to see what kind of changes will be made. I hope the speaker or sound quality will be better than those of the 3G, 3Gs, and 4.