What's new

new guy saying hello

slrshooter

Reaction score
Good morning, everyone. I am totally new to the iPhone world - just bought the 5 to go along with the iPad 3 I bought several months ago and love. Have looked at the iPhones for years but when I bought my Android the iPhone wasn't available to anyone other than an AT&T user. Wasn't going to go there. Now I'm looking for those "must have" apps - preferable the free ones. Never bought an app in the entire time I owned my Android.

Just a little about myself - I'm now in my 7th decade, am an avid digital photographer (NIkon user), and live in Maryland.

Norm (slrshooter)

PS: One thing I hate is the way you have to delete a contact. Too many steps.

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone. I am totally new to the iPhone world - just bought the 5 to go along with the iPad 3 I bought several months ago and love. Have looked at the iPhones for years but when I bought my Android the iPhone wasn't available to anyone other than an AT&T user. Wasn't going to go there. Now I'm looking for those "must have" apps - preferable the free ones. Never bought an app in the entire time I owned my Android.

Just a little about myself - I'm now in my 7th decade, am an avid digital photographer (NIkon user), and live in Maryland.

Norm (slrshooter)

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPF Norm. Well there is quite an extensive list of must-haves, but some of them are "Paid Only" and they're definitely worth the buy if you can make full use of them. Share the wealth, don't pirate your apps :)

Most reactions

Latest posts