What's new

new guy here and new to apple

Midnight Rider

Reaction score
hey everyone. as you see in my sig, i'm an android guy, but for the life of me i can't get my wife and daughter to go along with me and now that T-Mobile is rolling out the iPhone 5 this Friday, i will be standing in line to get two of them (what am i getting myself into LOL)

seriously though, i'm not here to bash and say android is better than ios or vice-versa, etc. i'm here to learn. they will inevitably ask me questions about their new phones to which i will have no answer whatsoever, ergo i've joined this forum. hope to someday give back a bit from all that i plan to take in, so be gently with this lover of all things android and don't get too upset with me when i just can't for the life of me understand why something doesn't work like i think it should because it works a certain way on my Galaxy S3!!

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
And we all feel the same way about android HAHAHA they will live the phones and I hope you learn what you can while browsing! :)

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hey everyone. as you see in my sig, i'm an android guy, but for the life of me i can't get my wife and daughter to go along with me and now that T-Mobile is rolling out the iPhone 5 this Friday, i will be standing in line to get two of them (what am i getting myself into LOL)

seriously though, i'm not here to bash and say android is better than ios or vice-versa, etc. i'm here to learn. they will inevitably ask me questions about their new phones to which i will have no answer whatsoever, ergo i've joined this forum. hope to someday give back a bit from all that i plan to take in, so be gently with this lover of all things android and don't get too upset with me when i just can't for the life of me understand why something doesn't work like i think it should because it works a certain way on my Galaxy S3!!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

VTR

Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!! :)

Most reactions