What's new

New Graphite iPhone 5S and iPad Mini 2 Unboxing Videos Surface

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

Phone Arena has today posted a video featuring what is claimed to be a graphite-coloured iPhone 5S shell, as well as an iPad Mini 2 shell. If the iPhone casing shown in the video is genuine, then it can be taken as confirmation that the iPhone 5S will be launching with a choice of four different colours: black, white, gold/champagne and graphite.

Phone Arena says that the new iPhone 5S and the current iPhone 5 are distinguishable from each by the pill-shaped dual flash of the iPhone 5S and the round, single flash of the iPhone 5. Also, the iPhone 5S has an oval microphone hole, whereas the iPhone 5 has a pill-shaped opening.

The new video also features what is claimed to be the iPad mini 2’s back casing, which certainly does look genuine. Phone Arena also notes that it has been reported that Apple will not now be launching the iPad mini 2 on September 10, which had been previously rumoured.

Source: Apple iPhone 5S casing in graphite and the Apple iPad mini 2 back shell appear on video

Last edited by a moderator:
if thats real then it looks like the design will be the same again just with colour changes and inside changes such as faster processor and hopefully a 128gb model, of course the camera bit does look a bit different but how much better will it make the camera I wonder

if thats real then it looks like the design will be the same again just with colour changes and inside changes such as faster processor and hopefully a 128gb model, of course the camera bit does look a bit different but how much better will it make the camera I wonder

Pretty much. The camera difference would probably be a 10 mega pixel. There wasn't an upgrade for the 4S and the 5, so more than likely we'll expect an upgrade considering iOS 7 does boast the camera features pretty well.

Pretty much. The camera difference would probably be a 10 mega pixel. There wasn't an upgrade for the 4S and the 5, so more than likely we'll expect an upgrade considering iOS 7 does boast the camera features pretty well.

it is a very good design and most likely I will be buying if there is a 128gb model, pre order buy then record it on day of delivery

I was thinking about holding out for the I-Phone 6 but looking at these now I might have to change my Mind.

I even think that iP6 still has the same design but diff colors and camera megapixel.

Looking at the unrapping part of the video, I didn't stop thinking that this is rather a joke. Judging by the comments, I am not sure what to think. :)