What's new

new game coming soon - very simple but very addictive.

fourMedia

Reaction score
very simple but very addictive.

please let me know what you think about this game... open to comments, suggestions and feedback.

Thanks.

click here for a video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZhFf634giw[/ame]

Game Rules: centered in the top bar is a targeted box color; you have to tap all the matching colors below. if it's red you have to tap all the red boxes, once all the red boxes are gone the targeted color changes. you have to get as many boxes as you can in 60 secs. if you go over a certain amount of boxes you can earn up to three stars. once you've reached three stars you you unlock new levels.

Last edited:
Looks hectic, though I'm not sure what is going on.

ha! yea maybe i should have explained the rules. very simple. centered in the top bar is a targeted box color; you have to tap all the matching colors below. if it's red you have to tap all the red boxes, once all the red boxes are gone the targeted color changes. you have to get as many boxes as you can in 60 secs. if you go over a certain amount of boxes you can earn up to three stars. once you've reached three stars you you unlock new levels.

well at least i hope it's simple... lol

Simple controls, simple rule, challenging and it seems pretty addictive. Nice video. Nice job.
If you are open to suggestions, I think it would be a good game to challenge your friends on facebook. I would added Game Center support too (or may be you just implemented that?).
I would also add some twist to the main gameplay, maybe add a few more bombs simultaneously, bonus items, which are actually good for the player who taps on them (maybe adding more points to his/her score) and sometimes maybe the bomb itself could turn in a targeted box out.

EDIT:
BTW good move you added the rule to this post. I saw the video before reading it and I really hadn't a clue about what was going on.

Simple controls, simple rule, challenging and it seems pretty addictive. Nice video. Nice job.
If you are open to suggestions, I think it would be a good game to challenge your friends on facebook. I would added Game Center support too (or may be you just implemented that?).
I would also add some twist to the main gameplay, maybe add a few more bombs simultaneously, bonus items, which are actually good for the player who taps on them (maybe adding more points to his/her score) and sometimes maybe the bomb itself could turn in a targeted box out.

EDIT:
BTW good move you added the rule to this post. I saw the video before reading it and I really hadn't a clue about what was going on.

Thanks for feedback!!! yea actually the "good" boxes (bonus items) like ponits to score and actually extra time come as the game goes on. i've never done game center so that's why i haven't thought about it yet. i actually looked into it and looked to complicated but i'm sure i'll include it in one of the updates down the line. But facebook is a good idea.

In my case, I like to see how well is doing the people I know. I find less interesting highscores leaderboards where I don't know anyone. Maybe a good idea is to mix them up, so you have a leaderboard among your friends and also an overall leaderboard highlighting your friends on it.
I never worked with Game Center too, but I've read many tutorials about it and you are right. There are many times that it really is not worth the effort. While I think in your case it would add something appealing to your game, you can avoid it implementing your own leaderboard through a server side technology like php with mysql.
Anyways, I think your game will be addictive, with or without it, and you have an instant buy already.

In my case, I like to see how well is doing the people I know. I find less interesting highscores leaderboards where I don't know anyone. Maybe a good idea is to mix them up, so you have a leaderboard among your friends and also an overall leaderboard highlighting your friends on it.
I never worked with Game Center too, but I've read many tutorials about it and you are right. There are many times that it really is not worth the effort. While I think in your case it would add something appealing to your game, you can avoid it implementing your own leaderboard through a server side technology like php with mysql.
Anyways, I think your game will be addictive, with or without it, and you have an instant buy already.

Awesome - Thanks for the reply!!! that's a pretty good idea using a leaderboard that displays friends, i might actually take that on. =)

Looks cool, but I would have used different kinds of graphics instead of just color changes. Why? Because some percentages of (mostly men) have some form of color blindness.

Looks cool, but I would have used different kinds of graphics instead of just color changes. Why? Because some percentages of (mostly men) have some form of color blindness.

well i guess it will be a very challenging game them huh? JK i was thinking about incorporating some sort of design in the box and also having different themes as well. thanks for the feedback!

Thanks, I want to try it

well i guess it will be a very challenging game them huh? JK i was thinking about incorporating some sort of design in the box and also having different themes as well. thanks for the feedback!

Up to 20% of all white male (westeners) have some form of colorblindness so you're locking out a huge chunk potential players. Just a thought.

Here's a few promo codes.

F3HFHLEKTJ6A
P9RE9E67A7PE
6XE346AH74JH
4PWFM9ENAYN4
FY6HPFTFANJF

Keep in mind that the version out at the moment is just a plain simple version.
Changes in upcoming update:
- 6 worlds (adventure mode)
- new elements unlock by completing each world.
- regular (timed mode)
- music/sound FX's
- more visual FX's/better graphics
- leaderboard or gamecenter integration

please let me know what you think! thanks!

Here's some screenshots of the new update coming soon - what do you guys think?

screenshot.png