What's new

New Apple Owner

WoodriffA

Reaction score
I've finally made the change from Samsung to Apple. I switch tabs and phone and I am completely clueless about some things. I hope this forum can help me learn more.

I've finally made the change from Samsung to Apple. I switch tabs and phone and I am completely clueless about some things. I hope this forum can help me learn more.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

WoodriffA said:

If you stay around long enough, you'll learn more about your iPhone than you ever thought possible. Welcome to the iPhone Forums, WoodriffA!

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Stock with it! It's an awkward change but you'll love it!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Welcome to the world bound by rules and restrictions. Lol

Andy...why do you have to answer in that fashion?

Please respect the rules here and if you don't have something positive to say, please do not say it...especially to our new members or anyone for that matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator