What's new

Need urgent help with cutting SIM in iPhone 4 in NYC

Eplet

Reaction score
Hi.

I am visiting NYC, and picked up my iPhone 4 today.

My current phone is using regular SIM, and I would really like to use the phone while I'm visiting the US :)

Anyone in NYC who can help me cut the SIM to microSIM, or know of a store that sells sim cutter, or even a store that provides that service?

Hope someone will answer this desperate call for help

doing a simple search there are a tone of tutorials...

How to make your own iPad or iPhone 4 micro SIM | News | TechRadar UK

is the first from the list.. also it might make it easier for you to buy a sim cutter, that is like a stapler but it will cut your sims down to size... i dont know if its worth paying for one for just one sim, but if your anything like me it will be a must lol

If I had been at ho e I would have done it mwyself, but I am currently on the other side of the world from my home, and if I destroy my SIM, I'll have no contact with work/home untill I get baxk. And that is not a good thing :p

That is why I prefer to get somebody with the right tools to do it :)

there are people on amazon/ebay who offer sim cutting services but i dont know if you will find some one in your area, might be easier to go order a sim cutter

Cut My Sim

Yes, buy a sim cutter or go to a techie/gadget store and have them cut your sim card for you :)

Define what a techie/gadget store is, or the name of then :p

I'm not from the US, so have heard of very few of the store names here :)

Define what a techie/gadget store is, or the name of then :p

I'm not from the US, so have heard of very few of the store names here :)

Well, I wouldn't know where to start because we might not live in the same country, right? :) Ask your friends, they might know specific stores for your concern :)