What's new

need some help

06silverbullet

Reaction score
so finally ditched my iphone 4 on black friday this year and made the upgrade to a 5c..... anyways short story glass is destroyed screen has a yellowed spot (i'm assuming the lcd is toast) and of course i did not get the warranty as it's 200 to replace the phone of 200 or less to replace most parts.

my question is where whom do i pay parts from i dont want to land up with some knock off that becomes unusable in a few weeks.

i called the apple store near and they couldn't get me a quote for anything basically told me it was gonna cost me 200$-250 or so he thought.

i was looking at this as it makes it easy but dont know who to trust

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
While I understand your frustration and wish you luck with your situation (which I, unfortunately, can't help with), I do ask you (1) refrain from linking external commercial site links and (2) tone down the language. This is a family forum and we ask people keep their posts polite.

Thank you.

Marilyn

If you bought it on Black Friday you should still have a 1 year manufacturer warranty from Apple.

If you bought it on Black Friday you should still have a 1 year manufacturer warranty from Apple.
The standard warranty does not cover accidental damage such as broken screens. That's why the OP was quoted the $200.00 - $250.00 repair price by Apple.

Oh my bad. From the way I read it, I thought the screen just went bad.