need help

jlaley

New Member
I'm having trouble sending pictures by email. Not the actual sending, but how they send. If I take a picture or video with the phone vertical and send it to anyone it comes in sideways. If I take either in landscape it sends fine. There must be a setting or something that I have wrong. Please school me on this. I like a lot on this phone but so far I miss my Droid. Thanks, Jim
 
I haven't had this issue. I take all of mine portrait and they email vertical not sideways. I don't see any settings that you could change either on my 5. Hope someone can help you out!


iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)
 
Hmm that's weird. Must be something is wrong with your gyroscope the way it's tagging images to tell it which is up or down :-(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top