What's new

Need Help!!

Kaylajo14

Reaction score
I have a jailbroken I phone 4. I tried to do a factory reset on it. Erase all settings and content and it just sat on the screen with the white apple. So I had to do the reset on it to get it back and now I have no service. How can I get the reset to work? I no longer want a jailbroken device. Please help me!
Thanks!

Kaylajo14 said:
I have a jailbroken I phone 4. I tried to do a factory reset on it. Erase all settings and content and it just sat on the screen with the white apple. So I had to do the reset on it to get it back and now I have no service. How can I get the reset to work? I no longer want a jailbroken device. Please help me!
Thanks!

Just restore using iTunes. Plug your device into your computer and when iTunes recognizes the device, click on Restore on the summary page

it's currently doing that. My phone is turned on, but it's still updating or something. It still says I have no service and I still have the programs from cydia on my home screen. How do I get rid of them?

Kaylajo14 said:
it's currently doing that. My phone is turned on, but it's still updating or something. It still says I have no service and I still have the programs from cydia on my home screen. How do I get rid of them?

Until that restore finishes you won't be able to do much about Cydia. Wiping your phone will a restore is the only option