What's new

Need help on an iphone mishap

fallenapollo

Reaction score
Hey there, basically it was time for my annual contract upgrade on vodafone, I did the upgrade over the phone, because I have been with them for so long they got rid of the handset fee, so I didn't have to pay anything. They said my new iphone 5 should arrive the next day. two days later still had nothing so I rang them up and they said the order didn't go through correctly and they resubmitted it. four days later a package arrives with two iphones in the same delivery, both on the invoice. Because both phones are on the invoice, they clearly know they have sent both and it wont flag up during stock checks. Next I decided to ring up vodafone and ask them to check my account and make sure everything was as it should be, and the representative told me everything was fine. so should I keep/sell the second phone?

Cheers for your help

This is one post where I am going to remove my moderators hat and say exactly what is on my mind.

What you want to hear is "YO! Sell it man and pocket the cash!". The reality is, you already know what the right thing to do is and yet you are looking for a loop hole.

Pretty sad actually that you know this and yet you still posted a question on it.

Choice is up to you as the internet can't make you do anything. Just know the consequences in the situation where it comes back to bite you as opposed to doing the right thing as @Skull One said

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that they'll bill you for the second phone as soon as their accounting department catches up to the error.

It's a moral dilemma ..... And you know the answer!!

Chances are that Vodafone will catch up with you eventually and then you will regret it.

The decision is of course yours mate.....