What's new

Need help finding my Notes on PC--where are they backed up?

alancoqui

Reaction score
After my iphone 3GS (iOS 4.0) crashed, I began looking for where in itunes my Notes would have been backed up to. I had done a back up the day prior, and I have a lot of information in all of my Notes. I have Windows 7. Please help!

By any chance do you have Microsoft's Outlook on your system? If so look there for "notes".

By any chance do you have Microsoft's Outlook on your system? If so look there for "notes".

I don't, unfortunately. In the iphone there are two settings for where the notes are stored ( or something like that). I had it set on email for a while, and so I do have a few notes (but very sporadic from some reason) on my gmail account, but I changed the setting about a year ago, because things kept getting deleted from my Notes, even as soon as I would write them. So after that time, what little notes were saved into my gmail were no longer saved there. I don't remember what that other option was. At any rate, I would think that stuff would have been saved onto the computer somehow.