What's new

Need help can't get cyndia out of my iPhone 4

dvljet

Reaction score
Hello
I have a major problem my wife has an iphone4 and she can't get cyndia out of the phone . Cyndias homepage on the phone won't even load or open she can't even restore the phone because of cyndia . She also can't even put in the iso5 upgrades either . She can make calls load apps use apps but until I can find out how to remove cyndia from her phone without turning it into a paper weight . I have written to the founder of cyndia and that's useless he dosent return emails at all the problem is with cyndia . We have tried all the hints we could find but I'm not savvy enough or technical enough to play with the guts of the phone . I also don't want to take it to apple because it might cost me a hundred bucks form them to do it plus I don't want to screw with certian files because I bought the phone from my carrier and it's not under warranty any more . So any pros have a soultion to my problem let me know thanks

Good luck. As far as saurik replying, the only thing i can say is cydia is the largest jailbreak tool on the web. Im sure they get millions of emails for support of a free product. I cant imagine how many emails a day they get.

The best idea when you have issues is just to come here like you did. Alot of people on here have the answers you need and are glad to help out.

Good luck fixing the phone, if dfu doesnt work lemme know but thats pretty much the god of repairs.

Wingzfan thanks it worked phones back to normal but I have a question on my 3GS since I updated it I can no longer delete pics from my phone theirs no more trash can unlike the old 4.2 system where I could delete them . What can I do

Restore your phone. Always make sure to have a backdoor after every jailbreak. Download all the bare necessities that you'll need in case something goes wrong. You could re-install Cydia if you had MobileTerminal downloaded once you jailbroke the iPhone. And Saurik does reply to messages, just slowly since most problems are either client sided or can be dealt with with a full restore with DFU.