What's new

Need Help! Activating iPhone4 using sim, please...

dan1sh

Reaction score
I bought an iphone 4 online. I think it's a stolen one(but i m not sure). It's locked to Telstra. I restored it and activated it using Hackactivation via sn0wbreeze but i don't get any push notifications. So now I want to restore it again and activate it using telstra sim card. I want to know that would i be in trouble if I do this as I think it's a stolen one? If someone is sure about this please reply....

iOS-5.0.1
BB-4.10.01

Please Help me........

I would take it to apple and tell them so they can find out for you if it reported as stolen or maybe it could even be blocked if it has been.

Other then that at the possibility of it being stolen I don't want to help you activate it.

If your push notifications are not working as they should best thing to do is install SAM which is a jail broken tweak just search it up.

but i heard that sam or push doctor doesn't work with ios 5.0.1.

and i also read somewhere that sam uses the general fingerprints of iphone so if so many people use it apple will get to know it and they will ban the iphone. That's what i heard..

will the activation with telstra sim card make any trouble for me if it would be a stolen one?