What's new

Need camera timer app for 14 pro max that will delay shutter release, then make 10 exposures at 3 second intervals. Single purchase fee, no ads.

Rob in Oregon

Reaction score
Need camera timer app for 14 pro max that will delay shutter release by 10 seconds, then make 10 exposures at 3 second intervals. One-time purchase fee, no ads, no monthly charges. For taking group photos with me in them. Recommendations?

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

There‘s an app called “Lens Buddy - Self Timer Camera” that fulfills all of your needs. It‘s completely free (also no in-app purchases), and there are no ads. It requires iOS 14 and later.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

There‘s an app called “Lens Buddy - Self Timer Camera” that fulfills all of your needs. It‘s completely free (also no in-app purchases), and there are no ads. It requires iOS 14 and later.
J A, thanks. I’ll try lens buddy. I spent a massive time searching timer apps, and didn’t see which apps would work for my timing needs, which had ads, etc. I downloaded a free one that caused lots of pop up ads, and another one that cost $9, but would not do the timing unless I added a feature that doesn’t work on iOS. Very grateful…. - Rob in Oregon

J A, thanks. I’ll try lens buddy. I spent a massive time searching timer apps, and didn’t see which apps would work for my timing needs, which had ads, etc. I downloaded a free one that caused lots of pop up ads, and another one that cost $9, but would not do the timing unless I added a feature that doesn’t work on iOS. Very grateful…. - Rob in Oregon