What's new

Need App Developer! Price Quotes please!

TheDood

Reaction score
I need an App developer (or two if you have a partner) that can build an app for me.

This app will be a simplistic social networking app that can connect people at ASU by their academic major to create connections, form study groups, share notes, ect.

[h=6]Our app is basically a small social network for our university. You register, select your major from a drop-down list composed of all majors, and give your year. Pretty simple for now, we will talk about further functionality in our presentation provided it does well.

Once registered, you scroll through the schools within your university, select a school, select
a major, and then you can either search or browse all users within that major. Next you can add them as a peer, or ask them to join a "study group." The study groups will also appear on your profile later. Once in a study group, you get a small discussion board so you can arrange meeting times and so forth. [/h]

If anyone can give a price quote that would be awesome. If interested, please post your experience and pricing information. Also, I have a good idea about general pricing for devs but if anyone would like to provide extra info about going rates or additional info that would be amazing. Thanks.

Last edited: