What's new

Navigate iPhone using Laptop

efgarro

Reaction score
I am a new iPhone user and I would like to be able to navigate my iPhone using my laptop while is charging (i.e. send sms, etc., etc..) Is there an iTunes plugin or additional software that allows me to do that? For instance

Cheers,

Eduardo

Not without a jailbreak. You need veency and a programme called tightVNC on your PC. It works wirelessly so you could have your phone charging in a different room. Unfortunately due to the retina display of the iPhone 4 it is quite a slow refresh rate so is quite choppy...

Not without a jailbreak. You need veency and a programme called tightVNC on your PC. It works wirelessly so you could have your phone charging in a different room. Unfortunately due to the retina display of the iPhone 4 it is quite a slow refresh rate so is quite choppy...

With a jailbreak phone, do you know any proper software for computer which has a very good UI and allow SMS, contacts, photos, videos, on the phone? I'm talking about something like ovi suite or pc suite for nokia. If you ever use any of those software you can understand what I'm talking about and I will be happy to know that there is a software alike for jailbreaked iPhones.

Veency does all that. Unfortunalty due to the limitations of the way veency works it isn't very good with the iPhone 4's retina display. Works flawlessly on the 3GS...

Veency does all that. Unfortunalty due to the limitations of the way veency works it isn't very good with the iPhone 4's retina display. Works flawlessly on the 3GS...

Ok then, I will try it and see how bad can the resolution be. Thanks.