What's new

Nashville 'n' du howse . . . holla ! ! !

iClyde

Reaction score
Hey all . . . just making my entrance :p

Long time iPhone user (stood in line for 1st gen), now waiting on an iPad2 that's on order.

Saw this site on iPadforums, so I bounced over to see what you guys got going on.

Bottom line: love the phone, can't do without it, stomach always drops when I can't find the dang thing :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for all of the great information here.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
entrance with style, i like that ;)

and welcome!!

so you got one of the first 4GB iphones in 2007?

OP
iClyde

iClyde

Reaction score
Actually, I splurged on that fateful day in June and got the 8 gig version. I'm not usually the "band wagon" kind, but just so happened to be heading into a mall at 4pm that day. There were only 8 people in line (one couple that had spent the night), so it only took 2 hours to the purchase the fancy lil' gadget.

AND, that lil' 1st gen sucker still fires up just fine.

Hey! Maybe we need to start a "Where were you when iPhone launched?" thread . . . I remember the date like it was yesterday (the 29th it was) but can't remember my wife's birthday or our wedding anniversary to save my life.!?!

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I splurged on that fateful day in June and got the 8 gig version. I'm not usually the "band wagon" kind, but just so happened to be heading into a mall at 4pm that day. There were only 8 people in line (one couple that had spent the night), so it only took 2 hours to the purchase the fancy lil' gadget.

AND, that lil' 1st gen sucker still fires up just fine.

Hey! Maybe we need to start a "Where were you when iPhone launched?" thread . . . I remember the date like it was yesterday (the 29th it was) but can't remember my wife's birthday or our wedding anniversary to save my life.!?!

good man! get more memory... i did not get the iphone until close to iphone 3g release date and had it until 3.XX fw and then for the 3gs i got a nokia and then got the iphone again after the 4.

i was probably at the beach at release date to be honest i was never interested in buying the iphone i wanted a sony ericsson lol but my brother talked me into buying one and i am glad he did.. i got the 16GB version..

so your wife bday and your anniversary is close dates? i dont know when it was released in 2007 probably some time in july..

good idea about the thread.

bab2010

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk