What's new

Name one thing you want for Christmas!

Thats a nice looking hourglass. I'll have to side with thomas and say iPad 2...

I will like a MacBook Air 13" but I don't think it will happen. We will see....

I'm ready to make the move to the Apple ECO system, having the iPhone and the iPad I'm just missing a MacBook Air and the new iMac 27" is coming on April :)

I really want an iPad 2!!! Just don't see it happening this year... 

Thats a nice looking hourglass. I'll have to side with thomas and say iPad 2...

Thanks, Gaz!

You guys we can just wait for the iPad 3! I hope to get that. Ya know ~ when you boys see mine you are gonna wish you could play with mine.

:)

I will like a MacBook Air 13" but I don't think it will happen. We will see....

I'm ready to make the move to the Apple ECO system, having the iPhone and the iPad I'm just missing a MacBook Air and the new iMac 27" is coming on April :)

I think my next computer may be a Mac, babe. I played with one the other day! Wow. The monitor was so big and solid. My daughter is getting the Mac Pro Air....is that the name? LOL! With her taxes.

Apparently they all have that and the iPad at Sac State. She said that a lot of students record the entire class with that computer! She really wants it.

I went to the apple event day yesterday and the mac books are awesome. Puts windows laptops to shame. I'd get an iPad but as there are no peripheral ports you can't plug anything into it. Although the apple head said iPad 300 (three hundred) when that's out will have one (laughs out loud) only another 298 to go 😜

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

Ipad 2 for me too.. White one. However i dont think it will happen either have a holiday to pay off :(
However i am hoping for some beats by dre headphones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my next computer may be a Mac, babe. I played with one the other day! Wow. The monitor was so big and solid. My daughter is getting the Mac Pro Air....is that the name? LOL! With her taxes.

Apparently they all have that and the iPad at Sac State. She said that a lot of students record the entire class with that computer! She really wants it.

Yes, I'm due for a new computer this upcoming year and definitely Mac is the way to go for me now.

MacBook Pro and MacBook Air is two different thinks but I'm sure she is going for the Pro version.... she will be happy.

I'm lucky,i have an indulgent husband so this year i left windows and android behind and got an mbp,ipad2 and 4s so really I'm not too fussed about what i get for c,mas,I just want a nice day,c,mas brekkie,dinner at 1pm followed by a liquor coffee in front of the tv watching "Pirates of the caribean 4,On stranger tides," dvd,lovely.........of course being a woman i would be well put out if i didn't have some festive looking parcels to open.

any kind of a job will do me unemployed and living in lreland in the worst financial crisis ever

any kind of a job will do me unemployed and living in lreland in the worst financial crisis ever

You will definitely be in all of our prayers. I hope things turn around for you. Six years ago I was where you are ~ lost everything. You will survive and you will be stronger and things will be better. You have to believe that with all your heart.

smiley-hug008.gif

I hope thinks come around soon... I know you are not the only one on that position and I'm sure is ruff. I wish you the best of luck on your job searching.

thanks this country is on the point of sinking euro is in trouble 500 thou unemployed over here at moment at least i still have the game of golf and my i phone 4 to keep me alert