What's new

Naked phone?

hmm you would think it would be easier to drop.. actually ive had an iphone since the 5s and this is the first iphone im using without a case.. since applecare is much better now, why not right? i find myself being way more careful, i rarely drop my phone, and it barely slides off my hands.. i think i was more careless with my phones when i was using a case.. but now that im using it naked, i am way more careful and drop it way less!

It's very much an individual choice dependant on so many variables, from the size if your hands, the size of the device and where you store it. I use the Apple silicone case for added grip more than anything and travel with it in a dedicated section of my bag.

I've been case-less since the iPhone 4 and it's a great feeling. Never looked back.

As a purist, I feel that my phone should be enjoyed as designed by the excellent engineering team at Apple.

Putting a case on this beauty would be like buying a Ferrari and putting a leather bra on the front end to protect the paint from stone chips on the highway. Just silly and not only looks dumb, but cheap.

When did you last see a leather bra on a Ferrari???
IMG_2656.JPG

That's a very strange looking bra, if I may say so!

The New McLaren sports cars which are made not far from here wear fetching mesh protectors!

I can't go naked.... my phone slips out of my hands too much! I have a tempered glass screen protector and a very thin Goosprey TPU case that I found on Amazon.

I actually recently tried going without the screen protector but I was way too anxious about scratching my screen. My fiancé goes without a screen protector.