What's new

MyCurrency. An app that will serve you well when you travel!

charles6c

Reaction score
App Name: MyCurrency

Looking for a way to make your life easier when you travel? Here's an app for that.
This currency app allows you to get real-time information on any currency rates.
It even has a built-in calculation function, which can allow you to convert the cost of multiple items with ease!
By comparing it against other currency apps, this one is definitely has the best interface and is easy to grasp.
Hope it can serve you well :)

Requires iOS 4.2 or later

App Store Link: MyCurrency for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Attachments

• $square icon.jpg
    $square icon.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 303
  • $Main Interface.jpg
    $Main Interface.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 335
  • $Icon.jpg
    $Icon.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 301
  • $Calculator.jpg
    $Calculator.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 316
  • $Add Currency.jpg
    $Add Currency.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 313
Now if Croatia & Serbia were added to it, I would greatly appreciate it. It does not do much good if currency for the country you are goin to is not covered.

Now if Croatia & Serbia were added to it, I would greatly appreciate it. It does not do much good if currency for the country you are goin to is not covered.
Thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it. For the Croatia currency it is actually an option already, the alphabetical system has some errors, so that must be why you can't find it. (between F-Fiji Dollar and H Hungarian)
As for the Serbia currency, I have reported the issue to the developers.
Thanks for your valuable feedback. Really noteworthy.

Last edited:
Additional Tip: You can customize it, so that you can have your desired currencies appear on your main interface!