What's new

My wife's iiPhone 5 Music

Jack_Bikes

Reaction score
It has 2-3 repeated tracks for each song when in Album mode. (Not for every album, but a lot) It's not that way on her iMac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has 2-3 repeated tracks for each song when in Album mode. (Not for every album, but a lot) It's not that way on her iMac.

Try resyncing your music to your phone. In iTunes after you've connected your phone to your iMac, click on the phone, then the music tab and clear the check mark for syncing music to the phone. Once it's cleared the music, check the box again and allow it to sync your music back onto the phone.

Hopefully this will clear up your problem.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will give that a try. I seem to remember having to do that once before a while back. I would sure like to understand why it's happening. I upgraded to a 6 and my wife thinks I gave her a used up phone. It's not used up, just smaller. [emoji4]

Thanks, I will give that a try. I seem to remember having to do that once before a while back. I would sure like to understand why it's happening. I upgraded to a 6 and my wife thinks I gave her a used up phone. It's not used up, just smaller. [emoji4]

I've had to do it a couple times for various reasons. Once was because the Album Art wasn't syncing properly (which bugs me to no end). Another time was because of some music purchased with the phone couldn't be deleted once it was copied to my iTunes library.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

So, deleting and re-syncing sees to have done the trick afterall.