What's new

my wife have an affair out ,how can i do ?

ilimiao

Reaction score
I knew Linlin having an affair last week. That night I came home late because i had dinner with my friends . Linlin hate smoking at home , so I stood under a tree smoking downstairs. Having not smoked a cigarette, I suddenly saw Linlin down from a small car, although at night, lights are dark, but I saw a man sitting in the car.

Fails to control the mood ,I was very complex and very shocked. I looked at Linlin upstairs, looking the car driven away. I remembered the license plate Subconsciously.I could not calm down, I was afraid to do something stupidly, that night I have been wandering in the streets,Later I went home, but I did not tell her I had seen

I want to track my wife and see what happens to their development, I do not know how to track, I read newspapers and find a tool named Spy watch with a Video camera inside it, So I bought one and gave it to my wife .Unfortunately, I found my wife and the man is really very close, I am very angry, very hurt, I want to kill the man, but I have no courage, I want to divorce my wife, but I love her very much because she is very beautiful and lovely .How can I do ah, God, please help me!

Last edited:
It is of a great interest for you to stop tracking her. You don't know what you are capable of when you happen to see what you should never see. Call her to a diner or make a diner at home and tell her that you know everything. Don't ask much about the relationship level, but ask to know why she's doing that. Tell her to stop cheating on you. And if she's doing it for a reason, find out the reason and try to correct it. Is she doing that for money? Is she doing that because you don't show her love? romance? Because you don't pay attention to her as much as to your friends? There must be a reason why, and if it's because she doesn't love you no more, let her go free since you claim to love her. Love is freedom uncle Sam said and yes, don't do anything stupid which can have you in jail for the rest of your life. May God assist you as well.

Last edited:
It is of a great interest for you to stop tracking her. You don't know what you are capable of when you happen to see what you should never see. Call her to a diner or make a diner at home and tell her that you know everything. Don't ask much about the relationship level, but ask to know why she's doing that. Tell her to stop cheating on you. And if she's doing it for a reason, find out the reason and try to correct it. Is she doing that for money? Is she doing that because you don't show her love? romance? Because you don't pay attention to her as much as to your friends? There must be a reason why, and if it's because she doesn't love you no more, let her go free since you claim to love her. Love is freedom uncle Sam said and yes, don't do anything stupid which can have you in jail for the rest of your life. May God assist you as well.
I really love her so much ,i can do anything for her
I just want to do something to change her mind .I am so sad

I really love her so much ,i can do anything for her
I just want to do something to change her mind .I am so sad
call her when you see both of you are in good mood. Talk to her easily, she will understand your pain I hope, and she will apologize if needed. Make sure you say nothing when she's getting angry on a point or on the topic. She knows you know it then, live like both of you use to live, and do not try to spy her in any way possible, don't come back on the topic once it end peacefully or with her getting angry. If she's yours she's your and you are made for each other. Good luck and I wish you the best both of you.

You are a nice man,think you for your advice

Word up Bab. Nice way to put it. Op I believe now is the time to let her pretty wings fly. Being trapped in a love cycle hurts. I know from first hand experience. My case was way different. I was in Iraq during the invasion of Iraq when my ex wife let me on the news. My life was never the same after that. My suggestion is to save yourself while you're still sane. Never obsess over anything that you cannot change.

Word up Bab. Nice way to put it. Op I believe now is the time to let her pretty wings fly. Being trapped in a love cycle hurts. I know from first hand experience. My case was way different. I was in Iraq during the invasion of Iraq when my ex wife let me on the news. My life was never the same after that. My suggestion is to save yourself while you're still sane. Never obsess over anything that you cannot change.
WOW! Thats just wrong of her to do this while your out defending our country. What a class act she is. God bless you on being so strong...

who knew this forum could be so deep. Much respect to the courages men and women defending our country.

WOW! Thats just wrong of her to do this while your out defending our country. What a class act she is. God bless you on being so strong...

I was down and out for awhile and then one day I quit caring. I hope the op can do the same. Constantly holding onto lost love hurts more than anything. Find a good girl and live happily.

I am so confused ,I maybe let her free if she will not change her mind but i still love her so much

I am so confused ,I maybe let her free if she will not change her mind but i still love her so much

Remember the first time you saw her? Remember how you approached her? Remember you had to use all your Romeo skills just to get her phone number? Remember how NO, NO, NO she was saying? But you were keeping forcing proving her that you are the man she needed and need? Remember how you spend night scheduling on how to act talk and get her to go to vacation with you? She wasn't easy to date you remember? Yet you've never gave up since you knew she was yours, you were pationated, you were telling her the right words at the right time, and you knew how to listen to her and how to her trust you. All women are 90% the same and act the same when men are dating them, I've dated too several girls, I'm now married and I know they like prides. It's easy to just give up that way, I would ask you a question: why didn't you gave up times ago when you were dating her and she was saying NO NO NO? unless she make it extremely clear enough for you, I will not advice to give up. They don't need money, they don't need fancy cars, they don't need diamonds. They need to feel that someone love them, care about them, is always there for them to listen to them, that's all they need my friend. And that's what your woman need and I know you can give her what she need if you arrived to do it in the past. But the truth is that you are the one living the situation and I'm sure there are details you are not mentioning here, and I'm not asking you to mention them here either, I understand that and so only you can make the call out from whatever advice people can give you. I personally don't give up that easily hard or not, unless I don't like or don't live or don't want. Where is your Romeo skill? Use it now my friend use it if you love her. Forget the forum, your games, your night club friends etc... For a little while and talk to her about love, family, future. Do it all with romance and be gentle all the way if there's still a hope for both of you. Do well my friend.

Remember the first time you saw her? Remember how you approached her? Remember you had to use all your Romeo skills just to get her phone number? Remember how NO, NO, NO she was saying? But you were keeping forcing proving her that you are the man she needed and need? Remember how you spend night scheduling on how to act talk and get her to go to vacation with you? She wasn't easy to date you remember? Yet you've never gave up since you knew she was yours, you were pationated, you were telling her the right words at the right time, and you knew how to listen to her and how to her trust you. All women are 90% the same and act the same when men are dating them, I've dated too several girls, I'm now married and I know they like prides. It's easy to just give up that way, I would ask you a question: why didn't you gave up times ago when you were dating her and she was saying NO NO NO? unless she make it extremely clear enough for you, I will not advice to give up. They don't need money, they don't need fancy cars, they don't need diamonds. They need to feel that someone love them, care about them, is always there for them to listen to them, that's all they need my friend. And that's what your woman need and I know you can give her what she need if you arrived to do it in the past. But the truth is that you are the one living the situation and I'm sure there are details you are not mentioning here, and I'm not asking you to mention them here either, I understand that and so only you can make the call out from whatever advice people can give you. I personally don't give up that easily hard or not, unless I don't like or don't live or don't want. Where is your Romeo skill? Use it now my friend use it if you love her. Forget the forum, your games, your night club friends etc... For a little while and talk to her about love, family, future. Do it all with romance and be gentle all the way if there's still a hope for both of you. Do well my friend.
think you for your care I will do it