What's new

My spouse is tracking me....

zwackhalen

Reaction score
I was at the grocery store today close to work and my wife texted me and asked me if I can pick up some cereal for the kids. Somehow she knew where I was. That's scary. I checked my iphone 5 but there's no evidence of any location devices such as find my friends or find my iphone. Any ideas?

She probably just texted you because the store is near your work that's all.
It wouldn't take much for her to figure out where you were.

Wrong. Few days ago I decided to ditch my homemade sandwich and have lunch with my co-workers. She texted me and asked me how my burrito was and told me how she wished they opened a store closer to home. Before I updated the OS, I had the Find my friends application installed. I uninstalled after the update because while it was nice for me to not worry about the whereabouts of my spouse, I realized that she got quite nosy with my daily activity such as what I had for lunch. I thought she had stopped tracking me when I uninstalled that app but now I know for sure that she's using some other method to track me.

Last edited:
Or your iPhone settings are showing you location. If you go into settings>privacy>location settings>system settings take a look and see if share my location is toggled in.

Thanks bear and Alexm. The "share my location" feature was on. I wasn't aware that if this is turned on, my wife can find me on her "find my friend" app. I snuck into her phone after reading this and confirmed it.

You guys need to fix your marriage. Seems like you have some serious trust issues going on. Just my .02

Yeah that's creepy. If my girlfriend was smart enough to figure that out, I'd probably just flush my phone down the toilet and use pay phones or carrier pigeons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw Google now and google maps u can click and see everywhere you been... And of course u can remove it.
I personally leave it alone.
Nobody is tracking me once my daughter uses the find my iPhone app to see where I was lol I was like don't be a stalker! LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk