What's new

My Pinche iPhone app is an easy way to find ingredient translations between English

Steve_smith

Reaction score
Hello Friends
My Pinche iPhone app is an easy way to find ingredient translations between English & Spanish; an intuitive unit converter (Metric and US Imperial) and quick way to scale recipes.

– The perfect companion to any cookbook or recipe!

“Pinche” is a Spanish word to refer to the person who helps in the kitchen (ayudante de cocinero). It captures the essence of this new app – to help food lovers and home chefs.

This app was designed to create a common food language for Hispanics residing in and traveling to the U.S. My Pinche can be used at home or on the go.

It will allow you to share ingredients with friends and even suggest English or Spanish name variations.

Features:

•Ingredient translations between English and Spanish (Diccionario de Ingredientes) - Each ingredient will list up to 5 Spanish name variations and up to two English-name variations, making translations simple.
•Intuitive Unit Converter (Convertidor de Unidades) - Users can easily convert recipe units from Metric to the Imperial system.
•Recipe Scaler (Multiplicador de Recetas) - Whether you need to scale up or down a recipe, this app function will tell you precisely how much of each ingredient you will need to make your dish taste perfectly, whether you cook for four, or for 20 people.

Download now from iTune Store

Thanks
Steve Smith