What's new

My Photo Sticker: decorate your photo with stickers

inexco

Reaction score
My Photo Sticker
PhotoStickerBanner1_600x300_zps8c1d1d25.jpg
A truly New and Unique Purikura Sticker APP! Features: - 500 Unqiue & Original stickers for your photo - From whacky to cute, this app has it all Includes: - Specially designed alphabetical WordArt. - Unique stamps - Original Emoji of the fun & lovely Dokuyi Characters! ✿ SHARE ✿ your cute Photo to any other apps installed and supported on your phone ~ Facebook, WhatsApp, LINE, etc. Also: - Really easy to use. Double tap to go in to full screen edit, free your imagination, and start the creation. Download
Free from iTunes Store! : Video demonstration on YouTube: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ZMCh8dd0cw[/video]
MyPhotoStickeriOSScreenshots-Eng_780x233_zpsedcbb916.jpg
This is a product of IEC content. Like and follow us on Facebook: EDITED
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed Link To Social Networking Site

Last edited by a moderator:
While we welcome your app announcement, the only links allowed in an app announcement are a direct link to the app in the AppStore and/or a YouTube video showing app operation.
I've moved your app announcement to the app announcements forum, where it will receive more notice.

Last edited:
Hi scifan57,

Thanks for your kind advise. I'm willing to follow the rules.