What's new

My OtterBox Defender With pics !

Smitty

Reaction score
I purchased my iP4 two weeks ago. I ordered the free case when I got home and the wait was stated to be 3-5 weeks. So I have been searching around here for somthing until I Receive the freebie. I was seriously considering the Vapor , but just didn't want to wait. I wanted something now. So the otterbox commuter looked like the one for me. When I saw and held the defender though it was all over. Some might not like its bulk. For me it feels right at home in my hands. I love holding it landscape style browsing, e-mailing, texting, etc. And the clip slash kick stand is a cool extra. Without further type here is some pics.

Guess what my favorite color is =)

2010_08_25_0495.jpg

2010_08_25_0494.jpg

2010_08_25_0493.jpg

2010_08_25_0490.jpg

2010_08_25_0489.jpg

2010_08_25_0492.jpg

2010_08_25_0488.jpg

2010_08_25_0497.jpg

Peace
2010_08_25_0487.jpg

Enjoy !

lol congrats, I have one as well in black and blue. I love the all black theme so its my keeper. Def a very very nice case... its already protected my phone from a nasty fall! Its also alot nicer and slimmer than the previous generation otterbox!

otterbox defender +1

lol congrats, I have one as well in black and blue. I love the all black theme so its my keeper. Def a very very nice case... its already protected my phone from a nasty fall! Its also alot nicer and slimmer than the previous generation otterbox!

otterbox defender +1

I was considering the all black. My favorite color is red . Oddly enough most of the things I get are in black though . lol ! I was wondering if you can buy the outer silicone colors seperately? I would get the black and the blue and then have all 3 ! = )

I have the all black one and I love it. My iPhone took like three falls since I purchased it and thank heavens for this case.

I got the Commuter the other day. But I am returning it to get this tomorrow. Didn't like how the plastic isn't flush on the top of the commuter. This Defender looks good, and extra protection.

I got the Commuter the other day. But I am returning it to get this tomorrow. Didn't like how the plastic isn't flush on the top of the commuter. This Defender looks good, and extra protection.

I have not dropped it yet (knock on wood) but, if I did drop my phone I would be more confident with this case for sure !

Just got the otterbox defender off eBay for $34.01 ;) can't wait! I love my element case!! But I'm an electrician and some days I would just feel better with full body protection!

Just got the otterbox defender off eBay for $34.01 ;) can't wait! I love my element case!! But I'm an electrician and some days I would just feel better with full body protection!

That is the reason I got the defender. It is alot of protection. Although bulky at first I have grown to really like it. :)

I got it earlier and really like it so far. I had to take my ZAGG off the front, but the plastic built in screen cover works just as good.

I was considering the all black. My favorite color is red . Oddly enough most of the things I get are in black though . lol ! I was wondering if you can buy the outer silicone colors seperately? I would get the black and the blue and then have all 3 ! = )

Yeah I would like to order the outer silicone covers also. Be able to change it up without having to change the whole case or pay $50 for each one.