What's new

My iphone too slow

Delete apps u do not use, turn off features u do not use, and more important, incase u are having an iOS4. Install on your device, downgrade to a iOS 3.

Ok what i mean is that its process is too slow i know alot about iphones but i cant find nothin to put it faster

There's no way to fix the problem... sadly. The "hard reset" is only a temporary solution. Turning off Spotlight search slightly works, and deleting your messages every so often. Never have more than 2 browser windows open and tuen off location services unless you absolutely need them

Honestly, when I had my 3G, another thing that seemed to work was to keep as few apps possible on my front home screen.

Delete apps you do not use, and don't download lots of pics and songs. iPhone Accessories ought to be ok.Only storage space is occupied.

The the only thing you can do with a slow 3G is to downgrade to iOS 3. 30mb of ram isn't too bad for a 3G running iOS 4 but as you've relised it still isn't enough...

The first thing you should do is grab the iOS 4.1 download since it resolves some of the speed problems. After you install iOS 4.1, combine the update with the following tips to regain your iPhone 3G speed.disable Spotlight search:

Tap on “Settings”
Tap on “General”
Navigate to and select “Home Button”
Scroll down to “Spotlight Search”
Disable everything by tapping the check box next to each item
Exit settings

Now you will see the improvement in the Iphone speed