What's new

My iphone got stolen!!! I need help fast

helpmefast

Reaction score
my iphone got stolen by some idiot tonight

I had my password saved for a few emails on my iphone through the email app, I changed the password for them when I got home

will they still have access to my emails through the email app even though I just now changed the password to them?

It's from the Apple site.. you can report any stolen Apple products. As for your email, if you changed your password, I would think you're ok. Do you have any other personal info stored on your phone via apps, like credit card numbers?

It's from the Apple site.. you can report any stolen Apple products. As for your email, if you changed your password, I would think you're ok. Do you have any other personal info stored on your phone via apps, like credit card numbers?

no, I'm just worried about my emails and other login
i use the email app which has the passwords for the emails saved so i donøt need to type in the passwords to check my email

i came home now and changed my passwords. will he still be able to check my emails now?

i need to know for sure. can you help me plz? im seriously shaking out of fear now

glad to hear your safe. you should contact your local police. if you changed your login info on your email account you should be fine.

i contacted my police, they said they wouldn't do anything

In the Uk owners who have lost or had their phone stolen are obliged to contact the police in order to obtain a crime number for their insurers terms and conditions on making an insurance claim.

The police then add this to their crime statistics but no other action is taken by the Uk police.

Next time set up "find my phone" on your device, it takes less than 5mn to do that. As for your emails they are safe. Don't worry about them.

Black F.U iPhone 4 with stock iOS 4.3.4.

I agree, you should definitely call the police and report the theft.

helpmefast said:
i contacted my police, they said they wouldn't do anything

They wont do anything besides at it to a stolen property list. They will not assign a detective to go out searching for it because like many they see it as a lost cause. If the individual who stole it was nice enough he'd return it or maybe even ransom it off back to you. Since we don't live in a perfect world. I'd see how far your insurance could get you. If you didn't have that then your straight out of luck