What's new

Mute Pandora

imronburgundy

Reaction score
Hello all. Does anyone know how to mute Pandora when you get an incoming call so that once the person hangs up, the music doesn't begin to blare out again? It's happened many times an is very annoying.

Good luck with that because i think that's how it works because it does the same thing to me as well.

jbs06civicsi said:
Good luck with that because i think that's how it works because it does the same thing to me as well.

Loading....plusone..etcetera..etcetera

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Same here....but I have to ask... if you were listening to music before the call came in, why would you not want the music to continue after the call ends?

Loading....plusone..etcetera..etcetera

إيكرانك...المسطرة

What does it mean? Loading... .... Etcetera.

bab2010 said:
What does it mean? Loading... .... Etcetera.

Just that I'm thinking, +1..so on and so on. I set this as a shortcut so that I won't have to constantly type out 5 characters just to say +1..

إيكرانك...المسطرة

DaveM said:
Same here....but I have to ask... if you were listening to music before the call came in, why would you not want the music to continue after the call ends?

Well because I'm at work listening on my headphones, then I receive a call, pull out the headphones, talk, then the music starts right back after the person hangs up the phone. I don't use the standard iPhone headphones because quite frankly, they suck.

Well because I'm at work listening on my headphones, then I receive a call, pull out the headphones, talk, then the music starts right back after the person hangs up the phone. I don't use the standard iPhone headphones because quite frankly, they suck.

Ah, now I understand. About the only thing I can think of would be to ask the caller to hold for a second, switch over to Pandora, put it on Pause, and then return to your call. I know that's not a very good solution.