T tonyag New Member Sep 23, 2010 #1 I'm a 60 year old retired teacher. Just bought an Iphone 4. I'm not computer savy. I have a new grandson and just want to know how to use Facetalk. I don't know what a "tag"is.
I'm a 60 year old retired teacher. Just bought an Iphone 4. I'm not computer savy. I have a new grandson and just want to know how to use Facetalk. I don't know what a "tag"is.
DannyBoy New Member Sep 23, 2010 #2 If you are talking about FaceTime you and the person you are talking to must have an iPhone4 and must be on wifi. Once you are you can just select you want to call them over FaceTime the option appears in the persons contact info in your phonebook.
If you are talking about FaceTime you and the person you are talking to must have an iPhone4 and must be on wifi. Once you are you can just select you want to call them over FaceTime the option appears in the persons contact info in your phonebook.
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon