What's new

Mr. O On the Fly available now. Come and play Mr.O with the Greek Gods and Goddesses

tapmad_D

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

about 20 days or so, i tipped you about the upcoming of our debut game Mr. O On the Fly. Though we had some trouble there in the review. but finally it's there! yeah, i made some compromise too. :( anyway, good to see the core gameplay is not affected!

more info about the game is as folllows:
Mr.O On The Fly for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

1bvb.png

4csc.png

img0019.png

img0034.png

img0054.png

img0056.png

img0057.png

When Mr. O meets the Gods and Goddesses in ancient Greek Myth, guess what happens?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Apollo hits Mr. O with his eye-striking chariot and Mr. O starts flying on Olympus!
Who’s there? It’s Athena, Goddess of wisdom. Mr. O tries to say hello but, BAAAAAAN!!
Shield Bash! Athena returns her salute with beautiful move and Mr. O goes back into the air again.
Who’s next? Oh, it’s Zeus, King of the Olympus. Wait, are my eyes cheating me? I see Zeus on a DJ booth, and I am going to hit him! *&%$#@, what happened? I can’t remember!
Oh, you are heading for Mrs. O! Summon Apollo quickly, or your pleasant flying trip will meet an end!

Mr. O On The Fly is an endless side-scroll flying game with simple control and great fun!
Hit Mr. O with Apollo, and then let’s play with the Gods and Goddesses! Don’t burn them up, or you will be in big Trouble!

What you have in the game?
*Retina Display supported with crystal clean screen!
*Simple 1-touch control with great fun, watch out and don’t miss a chance!
*Internal Shop to buy power-ups and costumes.
*Meet and play with 8 Gods and Goddess in ancient Greek Myth!
*Original awesome heavy metal background music and sound effect!
*Stunning full screen UNIQUE SKILLS which send your Mr. O to a higher altitude!
*Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center.
*Social network integrated! Share your score and achievement and every other things with your friends!
*Tapmad is watching at you! We offer guaranteed regular updates to add achievements, costumes and even the Gods!

Enjoy it!

Last edited: