What's new

Movies ON IPHONE 5

menendezg

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the iphone world, hope someone can help im trying to get movies from my PC to my iphone the thing is that the movies are on AVI format got to get them to MP4 to my understanding. so ive been usin a program called Converter lite and the thing is that it converts them but the voices have a lag so you c their mouth moving and what they speak comes later any help would be gladly appreciated

I suggest you go here Pavtube Software Studio to start with. They have software that should address your issue and hopefully will be able to answer any questions you have about their software to get a desirable result.

Hey guys im new to the iphone world, hope someone can help im trying to get movies from my PC to my iphone the thing is that the movies are on AVI format got to get them to MP4 to my understanding. so ive been usin a program called Converter lite and the thing is that it converts them but the voices have a lag so you c their mouth moving and what they speak comes later any help would be gladly appreciated

Ok, this is how do it. Download and install “iSkysoft iMedia Converter” on your computer, load any video file and convert to Mp4 and it will go right into your iTunes library. Start iTunes, check your device, Movies and tick the new video file and sync, Voila, it is on your phone and you can start playing it. This is flawless. I have also used that Converter to convert Movies into Mp4 files saved on a 32Gb Micro sd card in my Samsung Galaxy 7in Tab to watch Movies on the plane.

Last edited:
Another option is to download Oplayer. There is a free and a paid version. This program will play avi files. Transfer videos in from the apps tab in iTunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, there
I met the similar video playback issue on my iPhone 5, but I wanna put some WMV files to iPhone 5 for playback on the air. I googled the easy solution from the Edited by Moderator - no blog advertisingblog. It shows us the step-by-step how to make WMV movies playable on iPhone 5.
Source Edited by Moderator - no blog links, please review the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: