What's new

Movies not saving place after 4s Jailbreak, anyone else?

dtt255

Reaction score
Subject says it all.

Videos are NOT saving their place after the 4s Jailbreak.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

What do you mean?

Every since I did the jailbreak on my 4s. When I watch any videos, then I stop them and go on to something else. When I go back to that same video, it always starts from the beginning, never from where I stop it before.

Is that really a big deal? Just fw to the spot you left off. Not hard to do

Is that really a big deal? Just fw to the spot you left off. Not hard to do

Seriously???? This is a standard thing that is supposed to work and now it does not. I am not mad about it but wondering if someone else had the same issue.

Also about your comment about the 'big deal' Yes it is a big deal. Some of us might want to watch more then one video, and if they all lose their place, then that is very annoying. One of the MAJOR reasons I have always had an iphone is because many of the androids didnt have (at the time) any type of 'bookmarking' features. Plus jailbreaking should ADD features, not take them away.

Once again, I am just seeing if someone else has had this issue at all.

How are you exiting the video and are you switching between videos or leaving videos to go to music, app and then back to videos. I started a video, exited to my music, started a song. Exited that and tried an app and then went back to the video. It held it's place. What method are you using going into and out of the video? The only way it went back to the beginning of the video is if I paused it, hit Done, and then went back. In that case it did reset.

Ahh I'm pretty sure that in the settings cause I use to get mad that it started where I left off especially when I wanted to watch another video so I changed it to start over