What's new

Mountain Lion is in the app store

Dont worry,it will most likely go smoothly,i got my pro last June and missed the free update to Lion by 5 days,anyway the update went just fine,i might do Mountain Lion tomorrow,want see whats being said about it.

haven't taken the plunge yet.

yes just commented,i followed you lol.

I went to download it the second it was released and kept getting an error 100 so I ended up having to wait an hour or so after its release.. looks like major os release dates will become a yearly thing

I went to download it the second it was released and kept getting an error 100 so I ended up having to wait an hour or so after its release.. looks like major os release dates will become a yearly thing
are you happy with it?

are you happy with it?

Dont tell you you have not installed it yet?!:O

Well there are a few noticeable changes and I am happy with it especially for 13.99 features like when using text edit to be able to save it to the cloud and have bubble notifications on many of the apps like mail there is a small bubble on the top right telling me who its from I like that.. and dictation is surprisingly good, works well and I have actually used it in notes.. Also software update seems to open app store instead now...

and we are allowed to install it on all macs we own so its good value but I have yet to explore all 200 features .. am sure I will find some more... Though the two finger zoom in/out no longer seems to work for me :S

i was wondering about the gestures,i like the ones in Lion,I'm going to do it in the next day or so :)

They are the same, have not been moved around like from SL to L
thats good,i thought i would spend some time getting rid of some rubbish out of my mbp first,can't believe how much stuff i deleted so far.

applications that i didn't use,some rubbish that was in iPhoto,god knows where it all came from,old bookmarks,old history.....just a general tidy up really.....dozens and dozens of wallpapers that i never used.

Last edited: