What's new

Most protective case for iPhone5 Review

octicolly

Reaction score
Military Duty survivor case for iphone5 is a military-grade case, it is designed from the inside out to protect iphone5 from extreme conditions and a host of other environmental factors.

It has been designed to meet or exceed the durability standards set by the US Department of Defense. It also meets the standards of the Ministry of Defense in the UK. This iphone5 survivor case is extremely sturdy and made up from a shatter- and shock-resistant polycarbonate.
That's why it is the most protective case for iphone5, which will protect your phone no matter what.
Survivor+Case+with+Stand+for+iPhone4S+test.jpg

It's got hinged plugs on all ports as well as a transparent shield.

This survivor case for iphone5 is new release on theideasforgift with 50% off, it is designed from the inside out to protect iphone5 from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.

Griffin+Survivor+Case+with+Stand+for+iPhone5+blue22.jpg

In tests, a case containing an iPhone has been dropped from heights of 6 + and no damage was done to the phone, though they don't say how well it would hold up to a zombie chewing on it. In the video clip, they do beat the crap out of one without any damage to the phone inside.
Griffin+Survivor+Case+with+Stand+for+iPhone5+blue001.jpg

This iPhone5 Survivor case ?is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone.

Griffin+Survivor+Case+with+Stand+for+iPhone5+blue10.jpg

A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls.

Griffin+Survivor+Case+with+Stand+for+iPhone5+blue20.jpg

The included stand clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing.
Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain
Griffin+Survivor+Case+with+Stand+for+iPhone5+blue17.jpg

Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops.

Anyway, it's the the most protective case for iphone5 I even know today, and really cool when sporty.

im rocking the otterbox defender case on my iphone. its pretty decent. just wish any case would have an easier way to switch to silent instead of lifting up the cover flap to switch it

im rocking the otterbox defender case on my iphone. its pretty decent. just wish any case would have an easier way to switch to silent instead of lifting up the cover flap to switch it

My daughter took an x-acto knife to that little flap after the first time she had to lift it. :D

Aha, when I climbing, this is a good helper

My lifeproof case is on the way. Ill be happy to replace this otterbox commuter case. It's ok but i hate the fact that the camera and apple logo are exposed.

I loved my lifeproof case.... Till it broke after 7 months. $80 is a lot for a case that doesn't seem to last.

I have lifeproof on my iPhone 4S & my brother haste iPhone 5 and the otterbox defender has improved greatly its design.
I am loving casemate phantom cases...
I love my mophie.
I alternate from mophie to lifeproof & I have speck and others (insipio) in fact I collect cases lol
Oh I'm wanting the casemate phantom!
I hope lifeproof finished their design for the iPhone 5?

kruseanderson said:
I loved my lifeproof case.... Till it broke after 7 months. $80 is a lot for a case that doesn't seem to last.

Call warranty!!
One thing I adore about otterbox is they replace your case NO questions asked!

njshoremom4gurlz said:
Call warranty!!
One thing I adore about otterbox is they replace your case NO questions asked!

I have. Waiting for them to get back to me. But I doubt they are going to keep replacing cases. So... Not sure what case to get.

Anyone aware of any cases that cover the phone completely including the camera lense. I'm aware of lifeproof it I have one and I'm sending it back. Are there any others?

I have. Waiting for them to get back to me. But I doubt they are going to keep replacing cases. So... Not sure what case to get.

Sympathy to hear that.
The online store I ordered from has very nice service, they're mail to me when my case is out of store two days and give me discount for that.