More iPhone 5 Cases Appear

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone_5_case_comparision.JPG
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It seems that the cat, or should that be the case, is well and truly out of the bag, as over the past day or so the steady trickle of iPhone 5 case pictures that we have been seeing over the past few months has turned into a flood of silicone! Several websites are today featuring the case pictures that they have obtained, including 9to5 Mac which has some excellent comparison pictures between the new iPhone 5 silicone and hard cases that they have got their hands on, and the old iPhone 4 cases. The new iPhone 5 cases that 9to5 Mac have obtained show the ringer switch on the other side of the volume keys. At the bottom, you can see separate speaker holes, a microphone hole, and a dock connector. The cases also seem to bear out reports from ThisIsMyNext from some months ago, by revealing that the iPhone 5 has a tear drop shape, going from thick to thin from top to bottom, as 9to5 Mac notes. 9to5 Mac’s sources also told them that the new cases are 5 inches long and 2.8 inches wide, and as the cases are meant to be a tight fit, we can assume that these are very similar to the measurements of the iPhone 5. To compare, the iPhone 4 is 4.5 inches long and 2.31 inches wide. 9to5 Mac concludes by saying that its sources have proven to be very accurate before when supplying iPad 2 cases prior to launch. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: [/FONT]New iPhone 5 cases indicate a thinner but half inch wider and longer frame | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

OJsakila said:
"All these iPhone cases everywhere" and still no definitive ip5 pics..

Nope. If anyone had the pics don't you think it would be exploited by now. Apple learned from their last mistake. We can also go camp out at the Cupertino office and wait for a slip up i.e. Accidental slip and fall "oh nooooo! My iPhone 5 slipped, Steve jobs is going to kill me"