What's new

Mophie Juice Pack Plus Rattle

Bourbon City

Reaction score
I just received my Juice Pack Plus and the the internal batteries move from side to side as in rattle or shake. To those of you who use one, do your batteries move from side to side also?

bc

I gave my unit a full charge and the battery movement I felt went away. The rattle is gone. Go figure. I have no idea what happened, but all's well that ends well.

bc

I just received my Juice Pack Plus and the the internal batteries move from side to side as in rattle or shake. To those of you who use one, do your batteries move from side to side also?

bc

No I've never feel the battery moving inside. Contact your seller and get another one if there is a way.

My Mophie is working great. No more rattle and yes, it does everything that it advertises. I am please with mine.

bc

Thanks guys! Got mine yesterday and I absolutely love it!

I just picked up a red one the other day. So far it's great. Love the look, the protection and of course the added battery life. Also like not having to use the Apple charger!

I just picked up a red one the other day. So far it's great. Love the look, the protection and of course the added battery life. Also like not having to use the Apple charger!
yep that's it, you avoid using apple charger most of the time since your battery life is now almost doubled.