What's new

Mo Apple Pay Cash for me

Contra

Reaction score
I have two factor authentication enabled on my iPhone X but it will not give me the option to set up the Apple Pay card or anything like that I guess I am out of luck, [emoji17]

Lol, I just spoke to a representative he told me they haven’t activated it yet

um, I have 11.2 and have since 3am Central on the 2nd of December 2017

Last edited:
I just got off customer support chat as well. She said Apple didn't release apple pay for iMessage yet in the US. She was surprised and a little pissed as well. It even said Apple pay in the description when I chose to download it. What the hell else did I agree to that wasn't true?!?!

I'm a bit ticked off in case my post didn't convey it, lol.

It didn’t happen on my X nor iPad but I’m running beta 6 on old iPad mini which got it. Only problem is you need 2 user authentication which I don’t have because I travel out of the country a lot and if something happens I’m down for the count as I have no way of using it since only thing I have is free WiFi.

No it’s not released. I suspect because it was a rushed release to resolve other issues and some one forgot to remove the description regarding Apple Cash

It didn’t happen on my X nor iPad but I’m running beta 6 on old iPad mini which got it. Only problem is you need 2 user authentication which I don’t have because I travel out of the country a lot and if something happens I’m down for the count as I have no way of using it since only thing I have is free WiFi.

Ya, it's available on all the betas just not the real iOS' in the US. My iPhone X is working so fast now I don't want to go back to a beta. At least this new 11.2 has seemed to speed up my iPhone.

I haven’t noticed a difference in speed but I will pay attention

Yes I finally have an Apple Pay Cash installed and set up but nobody else in my family has it set up so I can’t even test it

Me too. You could send me some money. I’ll send it right back I promise. ;)