What's new

Mms

BobbyH

Reaction score
Can't seem to send photos via MMS. Any hints or set up that I have missed?
Regards, BobbyH

Does it actually not send from your phone? Or does it send and never get received?

A carrier in Australia has had the latter problem recently. If you are with Telstra in Australia... it could be that. Other than that make sure it is all turned on as Jewls has mentioned.

Thanks heaps craigfoot & jewls.
I am all switched on but I am with Telstra in Australia. You are right, the message is sent but never received.
What next? Contact Telstra or is there a fix?
Regards, BobbyH

Thanks heaps craigfoot & jewls.
I am all switched on but I am with Telstra in Australia. You are right, the message is sent but never received.
What next? Contact Telstra or is there a fix?
Regards, BobbyH

Right, well actually the carrier I was talking about in Australia actually is Telstra. It's a known problem with them. I've had two friends have the exact problem, and if you google it, you'll find many more people have had the same problem. There are a load of threads on the Whirlpool forums about this exact problem.

In short you need to call Telstra and ask for their "3rd level support" who will be able to fix it within a couple of days.

Once they do that those messages will actually stop getting held up or lost in the system.

Good luck!!

Craig